From: Richard Kuzma via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 14:29
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Looking for a you tube to mp3 converter.

Hey there,

Using ponts here as well.

First open the ponts program and then go to your youtube video you want to convert.

Ponts should automatically populate the what to convert field with the website.

Next tab until you get to convert to drop down and set it according to what you want.

Now tab around and the button you want is download.

Press enter on it and it should start to download and convert.

Hope it works for you.

Rich