Re: windows delivery & Optimization

Daniel MacDonald

Hello Vickey,

After every major windows update, 1909, 2004, I always clean everything disk cleanup will clean. It is one hundred percent safe, and will not harm your computer. What it does is free up masive files and deletes them. When I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, disk cleanup reported that their was twenty four gigabits that could be freed.
So, do not feel about the windows delivery and optamzation, its fully reversible if you want to go back to a prier build of windows 10, (1909, 1903.) if you have windows 10 2004 you’re on the latest production release. I used to be a windows insider, and I might do it again if that dell computer I have is not used in a mission cridical ienvirnment.
sincenerly,
Daniel Angus MacDonald

On Aug 1, 2020, at 3:01 PM, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:

Hi,

When doing a windows disc cleanup, I discovered that delivery & Optimization folder has over 2 gig of stuff in it, and I'm wondering if it's safe to clean this out with the disc cleanup. I read some about it, but I'm still not certain.

Thanks.

Vicki