From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann
Byrne
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 7:48 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Turning off the reader in chrome

Hi, Bill,

I have version 83.something or other of Google Chrome, and the reader
is on the toolbar accessed by f6, then tab. When I press enter on
it, the thing starts reading and I'm struggling to figure out how to
stop it. I did finally manage, but it was after so many keystrokes I
don't know which of my flailings did the trick. I am not aware of
enabling an addon, but I suppose I might have. I am working my way
through Dean martineau's book, "get Cracking with Google Chrome", and
getting myself into all kinds of interesting situations.
At 08:11 PM 6/28/2020, you wrote:
Hi, Ann. I don't even find the reader in Google Chrome. Maybe it's the way
set up Chrome. What website did you read, and how did you get to the Google
Chrome reader?

Bill White
billwhite92701@...