From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 11:26 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Group by in Contact List in Outlook

Sherry,

           Sort order is a thing of its own, and for contacts in Outlook behaves very similarly to File Explorer in that you need to gain focus on the column that you wish to sort on and activate that (it acts as a button).  Once activated, it will sort on that column, but I can't know if it will default to ascending or descending.  If the sort is "backwards" just activate the column header button again and the order will be reversed.

            For the vast majority of users, the column one wishes to sort on is the "File As" column

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902