Re: Group by in Contact List in Outlook

You can't get rid of some "group by" in contacts, but I think I know what's happening here.  The default "Group by" is company, and most of my contacts have none.

Try ALT+V,E,E,  and if that doesn't do it, then ALT+V,E,C.   I am presuming that the company grouping is currently collapsed, which means each contact's company will be shown on a per-item basis.  When it's expanded, it disappears (which is counterintuitive).

But those two commands either expand or collapse the current group view in contacts.  So give it a try.

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902