Re: windows mail

Loy

You might try resetting the app.

Reset Windows 10 Mail App

To reset the Mail app so it starts syncing your mail again, go to Settings > System > Apps & features.

apps and features

Now, scroll down until your find Mail and Calendar. Click on it and then Advanced Options.

advanced

There you’ll find a Reset button, go ahead and click it and wait while the reset is complete (the amount of time it takes will vary).

reset

The biggest annoyance of this is you’ll need to sign in again for things to start syncing up again.

restart

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] windows mail

Tried that twice already.  Both times the account shows in the manage window but not in the all accounts

Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 10:20 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io

Just a thought. Maybe delete the account and then re set it up.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 1:15 PM

I don’ believe so.  But even if I did shouldn’t both still show in the all accounts window

Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 7:11 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io

Under Manage accounts, did you click on the link inboxes button?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 9:06 PM
To: win10@groups.io <win10@groups.io>
Subject: [win10] windows mail

i have a weird issue in the windows mail app.  i have two email accounts and they both show up in the manage accounts window.  but only one shows up in the all accounts window.  i know it is possible to turn off an email from recieving messages.  but when i look in the manage accounts there is no on/off button or a check box to tell windows i want to use the account.  i was able to use both at one time, but i was messing in the privacy settings.  i have no idea what i did because when i went back to email, there was only one account in the all accounts list.

anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Using

Windows 10 build 836

Join win10@win10.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.