while I also have a system tray item for input language, NVDA announces
the language switch to me, FWIW.

As in, I think, at times, we switch input language by accident, so it's
good to know how to switch it back.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2020-02-28 08:08 AM, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
Good day gurus

I hope you are all well.

I have, for some weeks now, been troubled by my keyboard.

It frequently switches languages even when I have set to it to the
language of my choice.

I am a South African and I think that my keyboard language should be
'South Africa-US'

However, the keyboard language keeps on switching after all these
efforts.

How do I set it to the default language of my choice, SA-US language?

Or, how do I remove all other languages for SA-US to be the only
keyboard language for my PC/laptop?

Your assistance in this regard is appreciated in advance.

Regards
Wally from SA

iwithout notice.