From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marisane
Moruthanyana
Sent: February 20, 2020 1:21 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] explorer freezing

Morning guys

I am Marisane from SA

I hope you are well.

I have been experiencing something odd with my PC in the past two days.

Windows Explorer keeps on freezing.

I can only access it, but cannot navigate in it.

Once I start using arrows to navigate up or down to locate any file to work
on, Explorer freezes.

I am using win10, 1909.

What is happening? How to solve that?

The PC has lots of important files for my work.

Please help.

Regards
Wally