Is anyone having a edge and forms mode problem?

Ron Kolesar

Hi to all.
Both myself and my close friend Tom Klaus and myself are in a role playing game.
I've noticed lately that when using edge and jaws that the forms mode doesn't stay on and you need to double check that forms mode stays on before typing in a speed and or use any of the features within the game.
I've also notice when typing in a field and or password for a web page as well that forms mode doesn't stay on.
Any thought on this?
Many Thanks.
Ron

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG