From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Moty Azrad
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 6:51 AM
To: Win10 List
Subject: [win10] Firefox stopped working suddenly

Dear friends,

I’m using firefox, the latest version and two day ago, this program stopped working.

I can opne the program but can not reach or open any website.

I removed that program and deleted after that the files of that program in my user, program files, program data Etc.

I reinstall firefox but the same trouble.

I’m using win10 1909 version with the latest update.

Yes, I have google chrome and Internet explorer11 that work properly but not firefox.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician and Piano-Tuner