Re: Firefox stopped working suddenly

Hi Moti,

I unfortunately don’t know why it stopped working, but is there a particular reason why you want Firefox? To me it seems that it has greatly lost in popularity and performance compared to chromium based browsers such as Google Chrome and the new Microsoft Edge. Especially the new Edge is actually a fantastic browser and while I used Google Chrome for years, I have fully switched to Edge as my default browser for the last month or so.

If you want to try the new Microsoft Edge, click on this link and then find the “Get stable build for Windows 10" Button, go to the very end of the screen and click the “Link‑ Accept terms and download Microsoft Edge” link.

After the installer downloads, run the installer and Edge version 80.0.361.50 (Official build) (64-bit) Will be installed.

I suggest you go with the “Focused” scheme which is one of the things you can choose after the install has completed.

Best regards,

Sieghard

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Moty Azrad
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 6:51 AM
To: Win10 List <win10@win10.groups.io>
Subject: [win10] Firefox stopped working suddenly

Dear friends,

I’m using firefox, the latest version and two day ago, this program stopped working.

I can opne the program but can not reach or open any website.

I removed that program and deleted after that the files of that program in my user, program files, program data Etc.

I reinstall firefox but the same trouble.

I’m using win10 1909 version with the latest update.

Yes, I have google chrome and Internet explorer11 that work properly but not firefox.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Moti

Moti Azrad 

Musician and Piano-Tuner         

motiaz@...

azrad_moty@...

Israel

Join win10@win10.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.