Re: Inserting a signature file into a .pdf

Sarah k Alawami

You migh tneed aira to do this for you to make sure it is on the line where it needs to be. If you cannot do it ask if you can sign at the office or something.

Good luck.

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 13 Feb 2020, at 18:44, Ann Byrne wrote:

I have some forms, emailed to me, that need to be filled out and signed. they are .pdf's. I have a lovely .jpeg signature file that I insert into word documents when a signature is required. How can I insert the .jpeg into a .pdf???

thanks a bunch,

Ann