Well, that's the million denar question is it not? I believe it started for me sometime in January or early December, but I dunno if it was one of those updates and I'm not about to role back to troubleshoot, as this happens when it wants to.

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 13 Feb 2020, at 14:56, Mike Capelle wrote:

I know, why is this though?

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 4:02 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] keyboard issues, revisited.

For me, when I have the issue, the vertual stickyness will swipe across to all of my keyboards that are attached, and my built in keyboard for the laptop. It is starting to drive me nuts. It only semes to happen mostly when the computer is busy, but I don't want to reboot during a twitch stream.

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 13 Feb 2020, at 13:46, Mr. Ed wrote:

Yes, I am having trouble with my left and right ctrl key using the new Zoomtext 2020. If I press just the left ctrl or right ctrl it does not work. But if I press both of them then it workds fine every time. It just does not work correctly on one of my pc but workds fine on the other one using the same keyboard. I also use Jaws 2020 latest.

Mr. Ed