Re: keyboard issues, revisited.

Sarah k Alawami

Well, that's the million denar question is it not? I believe it started for me sometime in January or early December, but I dunno if it was one of those updates and I'm not about to role back to troubleshoot, as this happens when it wants to.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 13 Feb 2020, at 14:56, Mike Capelle wrote:

I know, why is this though?

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 4:02 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] keyboard issues, revisited.

For me, when I have the issue, the vertual stickyness will swipe across to all of my keyboards that are attached, and my built in keyboard for the laptop. It is starting to drive me nuts. It only semes to happen mostly when the computer is busy, but I don't want to reboot during a twitch stream.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 13 Feb 2020, at 13:46, Mr. Ed wrote:

Yes, I am having trouble with my left and right ctrl key using the new Zoomtext 2020. If I press just the left ctrl or right ctrl it does not work. But if I press both of them then it workds fine every time. It just does not work correctly on one of my pc but workds fine on the other one using the same keyboard. I also use Jaws 2020 latest.

Mr. Ed

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 2:15 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] keyboard issues, revisited.

I am with my control key as well. It's my left one at times, but most other times it's my right. I can tell when I launch narrator and I hear not a command when trying to hit nvda space as the control key is software stuck, not hardware stuck. So, is there a fix?

On 13 Feb 2020, at 10:46, Mike Capelle wrote:

Hello all.

Well, I think I figured out this keyboard issue.

So, when the keyboards goes funky, when I press the two control keys at the same time, the keyboard returns to normal.

I did some research on this, and this sounds like an issue with in win 10 itsself.

Has anyone had this issue?

Join win10@win10.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.