Re: Edge Chromium and Sounds to indicate when downloads are complete?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

To my knowledge, anyone wanting the sorts of sounds you are looking for would need to download and install an extension from the Chrome web store such as

Sound on Click

and/ or

Download Sound

or similar.  I have not checked out the Windows Store in ages, and when I'm looking for extensions that will run under virtually any Chromium-based browser the Chrome web store has the largest repository.

        ~ Madonna