NVDACON 2019 starts friday november 15th, 2019

Dear windows10 community,
after more than 8 months in which we spent exciting time together to
organize the NVDACon 2019, we are almost there!
The conference will start on November 15th, 2019 at 21:00 UTC with the
opening forum as everyone should already know.
This year’s conference is held for the first time in November. Join us
on a very enlightening journey during which we will find out that NVDA
is everywhere!
This year we will be proud to have Google as well as Firefox on our
conference. For more details, check the schedule in your time zone at
https://www.nvdacon.org/2019-program-and-schedule
to know how you can attend this conference visit.
https://www.nvdacon.org/how-to-join-us
In any case, there are plenty of reasons why this NVDACon will be unique!
We will be glad to see you at NVDACon 2019.
Best regards
Austin Pinto.
Promoter NVDACON.