accessible CD writer /burner with nvda / jaws

Marisane Moruthanyana

Hi Guys

I trust this email finds you well.

I have, in the past, been using nero to burn my CD-ROMs.

As you may know, nero has gone too expensive.

Now, I am having problems as I can no longer write or burn CDs as I used.

Is there any free, easy-to-use CD writer /burner with jaws or nvda?

Your assistance in this regard is appreciated in advance.

Regards
Wally from SA

On 11/8/19, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io
<steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi friends,

I Could be missing something really simple here but here is what is going
on:

I Have a bootable usb memory pen.
This is an old pen, should be version 1809.
It has an autounattend.xml answer file.
This all works fine, boots from it, runs through the unattended installation
and stops at the logon screen.
The odd thing is that it always seems to install version 1903 rather than
1809 which I understand to be the source files on the usb pen.
There is no wifi connection during the unattended installation or after so I
can't see where it would update from.

Any ideas?

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS
staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient
data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email
services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail