notifications in win10

Marisane Moruthanyana

Evening guys

I trust the email finds you well.

I recently upgraded to win10.

I now have a problem of not being able to act on notification I used to in win7.

For example, I cannot access the notification or error message to
error-check my usb drive.

When I plug my usb drive onto the computer, the error message pops up
asking me to scan the disc for errors.

I cannot access the box using either jaws or nvda.

As indicated, I used to access it in win7.

How do I access it in win10?

Furthermore, how do I prevent jaws from echoing 'misspelled' when
navigating or typing in a document, especially chrome or outlook 2016
interfaces?

This is annoying.

I tried to check in jaws setting centre but to no avail.

I am using jaws 2018.

Your assistance in this regard is appreciated in advance.

Regards
Marisane