Re: Important notice from head list representative: Yahoo! Groups transfer process for thousands of groups will impact various forums on Groups.IO #groupsio

mattias <mjonsson1986@...>

and what have groups.io to do with yahoo?

On 2019-10-21 06:55, Immigrant via Groups.Io wrote:
It is not panic. No, Yahoo Groups are not currently closing, but every new
membership will require an invitation, there will be no archives, no files,
and limited functionality for moderators. For all purposes, Yahoo Groups
will be practically nonexistent. Even before the changes, many of us who
moderated Yahoo groups had transferred groups to other servers because Yahoo
Groups became inaccessible for blind moderators.