Important notice from head list representative: Yahoo! Groups transfer process for thousands of groups will impact various forums on Groups.IO #groupsio

Hi all,

A few days ago Yahoo! Announced that they are shutting down Yahoo! Groups in December 2019. As a result, admins of many groups hosted there are migrating to Groups.IO. Hence, this process will impact various forums on Groups.IO.

Although it won’t affect many of us, I still think it is best to assist blind admins as they transfer to Groups.IO. Hence, as a former Yahoo! Groups owner myself, I would like to request that you help any blind group owner as they join Groups.IO (and for some, this forum cluster). Also, if you know of any members on Yahoo! Groups that deals with Windows 10 and screen readers, please do invite them to join us.