Re: July 26th cumulative update: KB4505903/build 18362.267 #KBAlert

Joseph,
• Adds limited support for Windows voice dictation for Chinese Simplified, English (Australia, Canada, India, United Kingdom), French (France), German (Germany), Italian (Italy), Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish (Mexico, Spain).
Wow, quite happy with this, it looks like finally I'll be able to dictate instead of typing :)
Could you please tell me why the word "limited" was used? Isn't it 100% functional yet?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.