Re: KitchensInc Games for Windows 10

Gerald,
Someone named Bryan Smart supposedly modified these games to work with Windows 10 shortly after Jim passed away and posted them on his web site, but this site appears to have been taken down.
Yep, apparently this has been taken down. I saw something about this modified suite on the Blind Bargains Daily Newsletter but I couldn't access the website either. Either they made a typo in the link or the site doesn't exist anymore.
I'm also interested on knowing where I can get these games from.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.