Re: Taking Ownership of System Files under Windows 10

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Yup it does.

On 7/24/2019 9:59 AM, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Marcio. When I downloaded TakeOwnership.zip, it says it’s for Win 7 and 8. Are you sure it works for Windows 10?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 6:49 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Taking Ownership of System Files under Windows 10

Loy and all,

Loy wrote:

I have used a free utility call " take ownership" for taking ownership of some system files  when I did a hack to enable Win Mail on Windows 10. You might Google for this and see if that would do what you need.

I've downloaded this program, but never used it. It has lots of good comments so if someone wants to give it a try, check it here.

Cheers,
Loy and Marcio

AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.