Re: Taking Ownership of System Files under Windows 10

Bill,
Are you sure it works for Windows 10?
Really  not sure but it should work since they keep advertising it on articles  related to Win 10. Anyway it won't damage your machine, the worst that can happen is that it won't work :)

there are two executable files inside. If this program works for Windows 10, which one do I use?
Good question. When I downloaded it, there was only one file. Maybe I downloaded another program? Let me see it.

Yikes, my bad! Wrong link.
This is the article from where I downloaded what works with Windows 10. Check it here.

Let me know if it works for you?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.