Re: Taking Ownership of System Files under Windows 10

Loy and all,
Loy wrote:
I have used a free utility call " take ownership" for taking ownership of some system filesĀ  when I did a hack to enable Win Mail on Windows 10. You might Google for this and see if that would do what you need.
I've downloaded this program, but never used it. It has lots of good comments so if someone wants to give it a try, check it here.

Cheers,
Loy and Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.