Re: How to Log in as an Administrator?

JM, Brian and Jaffar,
Thanks for the help, guys. I can deal with this new way of doing  things and maybe you guys are right about safety :)

Brian,
I can remember how to deactivate the UAC but I definitely don't feel like doing this. Lesson learned quite a while ago :)
The only time I really needed to "be an administrator" to really execute a command was today, so I don't think I'll need to deal with it that often.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.