Re: FEEDBURNER QUESTION

Ricky,
I subscribed and entered my email address and it said I would receive a confirmation but I haven't yet
Have you ever checked your spam folder to see if it's not there?
It's common place to this kind of message to land in this folder, and everyone should check it after subscribing to something and not getting any confirmation or something to that effect.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.