sticky Re: Fine-Grained Control Over the Group Messages You Receive from Groups.io

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 11:55 AM, Marcio wrote:
update to the document itself or are you just reposting it?
Strictly a reminder reposting.  The last significant updates to this were in May 2018 when I was assisted by another member who customized some of the material such that it was more specific to navigating with a screen reader than my original had been.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss