Re: Microsoft service agreement

Sieghard,
I for one rarely bother to try and read these pages and pages of legal mumbo jumbo because the fact is that you either agree and use their products or you don't agree and don't use them.
I completely agree. Haven't received this email myself yet, but if I do, I'll simply delete it, for the very same reason. I really don't think that people should be too worried about this email as it seems like there's nothing to actually acceptor reject :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.