Re: Questions from a new Win10 user

Una,
While most of your questions were already answered, I'll answer one that seems to be a bit unclear, therefore I'll answer based on my interpretation.

Is it also possible to disable the NVDA key to simplify the keystrokes?
If by "disable the NVDA key to simplify the keystrokes" you mean something like the sticky keys, I'm almost sure that you can do it with the NVDA key but I can't remember how. I hope someone will answer this one though, now that I gave another perspective for it :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.