Creating a shortcut for the Apps Folder on the Desktop

Hi,
Quite a while ago someone posted instructions on how to do it. I thought I had saved it but guess what? I was completely wrong and I don't have the tutorial anymore.
Could anyone repost the link for downloading this tutorial? If I'm not going wrong this was a DOC file or something like that.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.