From: sampath raj rao [mailto:sampath.4187@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 9:35 AM
To: win10@groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Problems with one drive.

Thank you sir, but how does it work? does it automatically takes back up of all files pertaining to MS office like word, ppts, excel work sheets etc or do I need to copy paste or send them to the drive as we do in dropbox?
I need to know it as I use a limited data plan for my internet and afraid whether it might use my data in large...

On 2/24/16, T. Civitello <tcivi31@comcast.net> wrote:
How do you get rid of it? Just delete it? Tom