troubled by tapin radio

Marisane Moruthanyana

Evening win10 listers

I recently wrote to you about the trouble that tapin radio gives me.

I've not been replied to yet or I've been replied to but did not
understand the guy.

Tapin radio is my favourable radio player as it has a rich radio database.

I, however, stopped using it for 18 months as it kept on freezing.

A few weeks ago, I decided to revisit the raimersoft website to
download this favourable radio player of mine.

Surprisingly, it is no longer free, but a 14-day trial.

I installed the trial version thinking that it means that it is a
standard, free version after the 14-day period has expired.

I was wrong.

I am now experiencing problems with it.

It keeps on freezing my nvda or jaws screen reader and continues to
ask me to upgrade to the pro version.

Has the tapin radio owner decided to sell it?

No longer free version?

Please assist as to where to download the good old free tapin radio.

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Marisane