locked Re: A word on recent happenings: Chrome thread, new Microsoft engineer on board #AdminNotice

David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@...>

Perhaps a new group should be started?  Certainly there are enough knowledgeable people here to keep it going. I still remember a thread was dying then Joeseph through gas on it, the thread exploded and Joeseph had to close the thread.  If he’d left it alone it would have died quickly.  Knowing when to step in and back off letting things run their course is an acquired skill. Not everyone has mastered this art.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: May 24, 2018 10:21 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] A word on recent happenings: Chrome thread, new Microsoft engineer on board #AdminNotice

Joseph,

Before you write an angry message, take deep breaths to calm down. Maybe you might need to be away from the computer for awhile. I didn't see this entire thread but if you are getting too heavy-handed, that will drive people away. Think carefully before posting a message.

Rosemarie

On 5/24/2018 9:00 PM, g melconian wrote:

Plus 1 to this one.if things go down this road you will have folks unsubscribing.just giving some caution to what is going  on lately on  this group.