locked Re: A word on recent happenings: Chrome thread, new Microsoft engineer on board #AdminNotice

g melconian

I do agree with bth bryan and dennis.i may end up doing he same if things keep on going down this sort of road with every topic aht has to be looked upon. 

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:47 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] A word on recent happenings: Chrome thread, new Microsoft engineer on board #AdminNotice

I agree.  If this group is going to be this heavily handed moderated I will unsubscribe.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:45 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] A word on recent happenings: Chrome thread, new Microsoft engineer on board #AdminNotice

Joseph,

Web browsers, all of them, are an integral part of the Windows 10 (and earlier, too) ecosystems.  Accessibility to use all parts of the ecosystem for screen reader users is, I though, a core part of this group.

You're restrictive definition of "appropriate for discussion here" is, to put it mildly, inappropriate.  You've got some reflecting to do.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

In a modern society where everyone thinks their opinion deserves to be heard nothing annoys me more than individuals who mistake their personal preferences for fact.

~ Commenter TheCruyffGurn on the The Guardian website, 8/13/2014

Join win10@win10.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.