locked Re: A word on recent happenings: Chrome thread, new Microsoft engineer on board #AdminNotice

Mary Otten

Joseph,
I have generally understood your moderator directions and notes etc. But this one I don’t get it. Why in heavens name is it not appropriate to discuss the usability of a browser if one is running windows 10? Chrome is one set browser. If the discussion where about edge, would that be different? Is this supposed to be limited to Microsoft products and services only? That seems a bit weird.
Mary

On May 24, 2018, at 6:11 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Dear Win10 forum family,

I’d like to announce that we have a new Microsoft staff with us. I’m sure this person will make a statement when ready.

But to a more pressing event: for people who have been discussing Chrome extensions, I would like to kindly advise that we think about relevance of that topic to this forum. In the old days, I would have locked the thread after explaining the purpose of the forum cluster. But now, I think a time of reflection might be a more appropriate thing to do.

Thank you.