locked Re: A word on recent happenings: Chrome thread, new Microsoft engineer on board #AdminNotice

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Joseph,

         Web browsers, all of them, are an integral part of the Windows 10 (and earlier, too) ecosystems.  Accessibility to use all parts of the ecosystem for screen reader users is, I though, a core part of this group.

          You're restrictive definition of "appropriate for discussion here" is, to put it mildly, inappropriate.  You've got some reflecting to do.

     In a modern society where everyone thinks their opinion deserves to be heard nothing annoys me more than individuals who mistake their personal preferences for fact.

         ~ Commenter TheCruyffGurn on the The Guardian website, 8/13/2014