locked Re: A word on recent happenings: Chrome thread, new Microsoft engineer on board #AdminNotice

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

its revavent in my opinion if they work with screen readers.  If such topics are not appropate I will consider unsubscribing.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:12 PM
To: win10@groups.io
Subject: [win10] A word on recent happenings: Chrome thread, new Microsoft engineer on board #AdminNotice

Dear Win10 forum family,

I’d like to announce that we have a new Microsoft staff with us. I’m sure this person will make a statement when ready.

But to a more pressing event: for people who have been discussing Chrome extensions, I would like to kindly advise that we think about relevance of that topic to this forum. In the old days, I would have locked the thread after explaining the purpose of the forum cluster. But now, I think a time of reflection might be a more appropriate thing to do.

Thank you.