From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 6:13 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Event: Windows 10 Version 1803 release - Tuesday, 10April 2018 #cal-invite

Who knows.

I just installed  1709 on a box from 2013, incompatible software, crazy

google things and a raft of other stuff got in my way but I got through

it and the windows found my drivers for me.

I had similar issues with a new hp I got, for my aunt with graphics

drivers but taht was it.

In  theory it will just work.