Re: Event: Windows 10 Version 1803 release - Tuesday, 10 April 2018 #cal-invite

Who knows.

I just installed  1709 on a box from 2013, incompatible software, crazy google things and a raft of other stuff got in my way but I got through it and the windows found my drivers for me.

I had similar issues with a new hp I got, for my aunt with graphics drivers but taht was it.

In  theory it will just work.

On 1/04/2018 9:00 a.m., David Mehler wrote:
Hi,

How major of a update is this going to be? I just got 1709 installed
on a box, which was not easy, I do not want to have to go through
upgrade hell again in a few weeks.

Thanks.
Dave.

Note the word “tentative” in parentheses. This event will be updated once
the release date is confirmed. Also, although not stated in the calendar
invite, Window-Eyes is no longer supported (officially).