Re: windows 10 startup jingle

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

George,

           If yours is the only account on the machine you almost certainly must have an Administrator account.  You can double check this by going to Settings, Accounts when you're logged in as any given user on a given machine and then checking in the Your Info section to see if it lists the account as Administrator or Standard (at least I think the alternative is Standard, I haven't used a non-Administrator account in so many years I can't count and the last one I set up that was non-admin, on another machine, was about 2 years ago).

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind.
   ~ Somerset Maugham