Re: Let us prepare to welcome build 16299.15 and higher #branchprogression #insiderbuilds #WinTenOld

Michael Amaro

I my self am running pro. So what you are saying, is that it is not there yet right?

From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:52 PM
To: <win10@win10.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [win10] Let us prepare to welcome build 16299.15 and higher #WinTen1709 #InsiderBuilds #BranchProgression

Well its not showing up there just yet, but as it is I have had my allotted time on the workstations and server boxes this morning with it being update day.

I may try on monday and see if its on upgrade assistant, I really hope its up on monday which sadly is us sonday so it probably won't be but if it is, then I may upgrade the workstation on that day.

Else I will freez or push back the feature update for 6 months or so so I have a fair amount of time to update the os manually on the pro box.

On the home box I will update it immediately because if I don't it will probably do it and I don't want my users inconvenienced with issues after the update.

On 11/10/2017 10:47 a.m., Michael Amaro wrote:
Thos of us that want it, can we get it threw the upgrade assistant?