Re: Let us prepare to welcome build 16299.15 and higher #branchprogression #insiderbuilds #WinTenOld

Michael Amaro

Thos of us that want it, can we get it threw the upgrade assistant?

From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:46 PM
Subject: [win10] Let us prepare to welcome build 16299.15 and higher #WinTen1709 #InsiderBuilds #BranchProgression

Ladies and gentlemen,

To new people: the branch progression hashtag is reserved for this kind of notice: release preview Insiders getting the next major build, and once a build is ready for broad deployment.

Here it is, Windows 10 Version 1709 (build 16299.x, starting with 16299.15) official build, now rolling out to release preview Insiders. And with that, we’re now in Fall Creators Update era.