Re: to users of VB and other virtualisation software:installation of w10 into virtual machine without sighted assistance seems tobe impossible #a11y #narrator

J.G

Hi,

I'm very glad, if you heard a sound feedback, when you enabled Narrator, but when I've tried to install an OS into prepared VM in VB, VM ware and also into Hyper V, I didn't hear any sound. May be can you advise me, what should I do to hear spoken feedback? Must I reconfigure some VM's settings? And if this is correct, which settings are valid?

Thanks.

regards, Jo┼żef

p.s. host os: regular win10 (1703 with updates) and guest os: win10 insider preview built 16232) packaged in iso image downloaded directly from the MS site.