Re: to users of VB and other virtualisation software:installation of w10 into virtual machine without sighted assistance seems tobe impossible #a11y #narrator

mattias <mjonsson1986@...>

But hyper-v on win10 require you to connect to rdp?

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Rajmund
Skickat: den 8 september 2017 12:11
Till: win10@win10.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [win10] to users of VB and other virtualisation software:installation of w10 into virtual machine without sighted assistance seems tobe impossible #narrator #a11y

Hi,

While this topic is a bit old, I must respectfully disagree. I was able

to get an ISO image of 1703, boot it up, enable narrator, choose the

type of windows installation I wanted, and have windows fully booted. I

carried this out on a windows 8.1 samsung, with intel audio drivers,

using the latest, at the time, VMWARE player.