sticky Re: Fine-Grained Control Over the Group Messages You Receive from Groups.io

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Cher,

         You're quite welcome.    It actually makes me feel good when folks try out the advanced features since so many of "the usual complaints" regarding mailing lists is that people get far more falling in to their inbox than they'd like, and in many cases there is no mechanism to control that flow, let alone the kind of controls that Groups.io offers.

          What makes this even more peculiar from my end is that I don't participate via the e-mail interface.  I far prefer the web forum interface, but given what I've found when trying to navigate it with a screen reader I can see why using e-mail in a familiar e-mail client or e-mail web interface would be far preferable for someone using a screen reader.
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.413

Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind.
   ~ Somerset Maugham