sticky Re: Fine-Grained Control Over the Group Messages You Receive from Groups.io

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Cher,

           I need to follow-up with Mark Fletcher, as I'm not finding a "Follow Topic" link in my digests or individual messages that I've collected in recent months.

           There has got to be a way to mark a specific topic as followed at the original message level, or else it makes no sense.  Something seems to have gone awry here.
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.413

Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind.
   ~ Somerset Maugham