Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] Fine-Grained Control Over the Group Messages You Receive from Groups.io

If you are saying "accessibility issue" meaning use with Assistive Technologies, then it's not an issue by any means. There are two or more layouts so that smaller devices won't have a cluttered interface. I'm sure functions of the site are accessible, i.e., they can be accessed, I just don't know exactly how yet.

Timothy