sticky Re: Fine-Grained Control Over the Group Messages You Receive from Groups.io

Cher,

          Also, are you subscribed to more than one group?  After expanding the "Your Groups" dropdown, for any of the groups I'm subscribed to where I also subscribe to a subgroup, I get a "main entry" that's announced as "Separator link" followed by the name of the group.  You definitely don't want to activate a separator link but continue through the list to an actual link.  In the case of this group NVDA is announcing "Visited Link, win ten."
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind.
   ~ Somerset Maugham