sticky Re: Fine-Grained Control Over the Group Messages You Receive from Groups.io

Cher,

         I ask this sincerely:  Please document the exact steps you're taking, step-by-step.

         I cannot fathom why what I wrote up is not working for you when it has for others.  There is clearly some "operator error" involved (and that's not a swipe at you, it's just got to be true) but figuring out where the omission or commission of something incorrect lies is impossible given the information you've shared.

         The structure of the Groups.io Groups pages is, as far as the landmarks I'm having people search for, static.  They should be there if you are logged in to the Groups.io website and start at Step 1 after you have logged in to Groups.io.   Step 3 is purely informational in case you'd want to tweak any of those things.  Otherwise go directly from Step 2 to Step 4.
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind.
   ~ Somerset Maugham