Re: Event: Win10 Forum one year celebration week, Sunday, 23 October 2016 #cal-invite

Fred Adams

Joseph, thanks to you for creating a list like this and congratulations on the first year of success. It is a great list with plenty of computer help.

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 4:35 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Event: Win10 Forum one year celebration week, Sunday, 23 October 2016 #cal-invite

Invitation:
Win10 Forum one year celebration week

When:
Sunday, 23 October 2016

The Win10 Forum for Screen Reader Users is turning one year old this week, and I (Joseph Lee), the creator of this forum and the current head list representative, would like to invite you to join me and celebrating this milestone. In addition to forum anniversary celebrations, this week is a great opportunity for all of us (members and those not part of this forum) to think about our achievements, things we've learned, and what we can do to make this forum and Windows 10 ecosystem better in 2017.

To all of you (members and others), I (Joseph) would like to sincerely thank you for supporting, participating in, and guiding this wonderful forum for the last twelve months. Without you, we could not arrive at this milestone, and I am proud of all members for shaping Win10 Forum to become a go to place for questions, comments and concerns about accessibility of Windows 10 ecosystem.

So let the week-long forum celebration commence!!!

Thank you.